Location: Sacramento, California
Number of students: 80-90 (including PA and NP students)
Application Cycle: CASPA April - July 15th, then a supplemental application is sent.
Interview dates: October
Start date: Summer
Length of Program: 27 months
Public/Private: Public, but no preference to California residents or UC Davis students and tuition is the same
HCE: Minimum 1000 hrs in clinical setting
GPA: Minimum overall of 3.0, minimum science/prerequisite 2.7.
Shadowing: No specific requirement
The Good Stuff:
- Graduate with an MHS degree
- A&P within the last 5 years by application deadline/review (desired). If a practicing clinician, it is recommended that you do a refresher course.
- Classes are 4 days a week from 8-5
- No preference to California residents or UC Davis students
- No GRE requirement
- All lab courses for prerequisites must be done in person and not online
- Dual Track Program for students in the NP program to be able to become both NP and PA.
Program Link: UC Davis PA Program Website