Location: Mare Island, California
Number of students: 44
Application Cycle: CASPA by November 1st and supplemental application (if invited); rolling admissions
Interview dates: September - May
Start date: August
Length of Program: 33 months
HCE: 500 required hours
GPA: Minimum 2.75 overall and science (recommended 3.0 to be competitive) and C or better in all prerequisite courses; will focus primarily on the last 30 hours of coursework
Shadowing: Preference given to >20 hours shadowing
The Good Stuff:
- The program is actually a joint PA and Master's of Public Health program
- Information sessions are held monthly
- GRE is NOT required
- Can choose between the Community Track or Global Health Track if desired.
- All requirements must be completed at time application is submitted.
- Interview is "mixed format with both one-on-one and group interactions"
Program Link: Touro University - California PA Program