Today, we're answering some questions from Instagram and Facebook. If you have questions, make sure to ask before the next FAQ! You can even leave a voicemail - https://www.speakpipe.com/ThePAplatform
- How does healthcare reform affect PAs and their patient populations?
- How do you know when to apply? This cycle or next?
- What should you do leading up to PA school after you've been accepted?
- What struggles did I have during undergrad that impacted my journey to becoming a PA? How do you get experience at the same time?
- When should you start preparing for interviews? How to prepare for interviews?
- How far in advance can you start CASPA and put in information?
- How should I keep track of patient care hours?
- If I'm an EMT, should I try to become a paramedic before PA school?
- Do patient care hours have to be completed by the time you apply?
- Do volunteer hours have to be in a healthcare related field?
- In your personal statement, is it okay to mention not wanting to go to medical school because of wanting a family friendly career and not committing to the length of medical school?
- Why is it so hard to raise a GPA and so easy to lower it?
The Pre-PA Club Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/theprepaclub/
Discount for www.myPAresource.com - “prepaclub”
The PA Platform on Instagram - @thePAplatform
Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/thepaplatform