Mock Interview - $120
Once you've nailed your personal statement, you need to rock the interview. Doing a mock interview will prepare you for the type of questions that will be asked and help calm your nerves. For more information, check out hte video below.
- 60 minutes total with a practicing PA
- Personalized interview experience based on your application
- Tips and techniques for your specific interview
- 20-30 minutes of questions
- Feedback following Q&A session
- Written report with questions, answers, and feedback
- Instructions to record session on Windows or Mac
WHERE OUR CLIENTS HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED
Samuel Merritt University
Western University of Health Sciences
New York Institute of Technology
University of Alabama at Birmingham
University of Wisconsin
Lincoln Memorial University
Stony Brook University
Le Moyne College
Nova Southeastern University
University of Texas - Health Science Center at San Antonio
University of Texas - Medical Branch at Galveston
University of Texas - Rio Grande
Texas Tech University of Health Sciences Center
What should I expect during my Mock Interview?
- We'll spend some time getting to know you and what your main concerns are, and then we'll jump into some questions. By reviewing your information ahead of time, we try to make the sessions as personalized as possible to give you a more realistic experience. After answering questions for 20-30 minutes, you'll get feedback about your strengths and weaknesses and techniques for making your answers more effective.
What program do we use for the video session?
- You'll receive a link to join your session from your coach prior to the session.
When should I schedule my Mock Interview?
- Ideally, give yourself 2-4 weeks before your actual interview to do your mock interview. That gives you time to work on the feedback and continue to practice. We realize this isn't always practical since sometimes interview invites can come at the last minute.
Will I need more than one Mock Interview?
- Most people feel much more confident and prepared after one mock interview, but if you need more work, feel free to book an additional session. Some applicants like to schedule sessions with different coaches to get some different opinions.
Which coach should I book an interview with?
- All of our coaches are wonderful and have spent a ton of time training and working with applicants to give you the best feedback possible. If you want to learn even more about each coach, check out their About Pages.
I have more questions. Who can I ask?
- Feel free to shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions pertaining to mock interviews.